- Current Prices:$369,900 to $465,000
- Closed Prices:$288,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$386/mo,$333.33 to $398
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,974 to 3,331Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bear Island represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bear Island are about $225,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.