- Current Prices:$200,000 to $1,237,000
- Closed Prices:$81,300 to $2,100,000
- Median Sale Price:$239,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$397,$66 to $185/mo,$94.5 to $150/quarter,$0 to $792,$0 to $397
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1901 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:962 to 7,315Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bear Lake are about $135,000 – $1,285,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.