- Current Prices:$289,000 to $385,000
- Closed Prices:$267,500 to $312,500
- Median Sale Price:$285,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$156
- Association Fee Ranges:$293/mo,$291 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,328 to 3,214Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 21Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
The style of homes in Bedford Mews run the gamut, making it easier for any buyer to find what they're looking for. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $291 to $292, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,339 to as high as $3,920. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $291 to $292, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,227 to as high as $4,586. The majority of the residences within this community have a traditional driveway and garage setup.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.