- Current Prices:$239,950
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $239,950
- Median Sale Price:$199,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1961 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:1,512 to 2,442Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Beechwood represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Beechwood are about $65,000 – $220,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.