- Current Prices:$765,000 to $14,750,000
- Closed Prices:$1,610,000 to $5,572,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,871,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$729
- Association Fee Ranges:$930/mo,$517 to $970
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,219 to 13,377Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 12Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Bel Air Crest is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Air Crest are about $1,940,000 – $17,950,000 and sit on 13185.75-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and none.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.