- Current Prices:$299,900 to $510,000
- Closed Prices:$287,500 to $1,099,900
- Median Sale Price:$444,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$262
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1937 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:903 to 4,535Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Bel Air is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Air are about $165,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.