- Current Prices:$1,595,000 to $1,875,000
- Closed Prices:$1,325,000 to $2,415,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,572,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$647
- Association Fee Ranges:$320/mo
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1971
- Sq. Ft.:2,095 to 3,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Bel Air Glen is a neighborhood in Bel Air, California. Homes in Bel Air Glen are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 9.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Bel Air Glen typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.