- Current Prices:$929,000
- Closed Prices:$979,000 to $999,000
- Median Sale Price:$989,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$381
- Association Fee Ranges:$263,$236 to $263/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,444 to 2,509Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Bel Air are $920,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.