- Current Prices:$499,000 to $1,995,000
- Closed Prices:$458,000 to $2,795,000
- Median Sale Price:$730,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$369
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,306 to 4,852Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Air are about $405,000 – $2,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and circle drive.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.