- Current Prices:$517,000 to $799,999
- Closed Prices:$429,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$549,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$353
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,306 to 4,542Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Air are about $390,000 – $1,500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and circle drive.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.