- Current Prices:$365,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $502,500
- Median Sale Price:$302,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$204
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1957 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:1,305 to 2,319Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bel Air represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Air are about $250,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.