- Current Prices:$2,399,000 to $3,099,000
- Closed Prices:$1,750,000 to $3,095,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,888,800
- Average $ per sq ft:$753
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $1080
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1963 to 1968
- Sq. Ft.:3,456 to 3,943Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bel Air Skycrest features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Air Skycrest are about $1,700,000 – $3,595,000 and sit on 8524-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.