- Current Prices:$332,900 to $344,900
- Closed Prices:$277,000 to $400,000
- Median Sale Price:$318,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$171
- Association Fee Ranges:$262/mo,$725 to $750/quarter,$261.66 to $267
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1988 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,579 to 3,090Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bel Aire represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Aire are about $215,000 – $450,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.