- Closed Prices:$850,000 to $2,050,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,450,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1964 to 1966
- Sq. Ft.:2,914 to 4,899Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bel Aire Estates represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Aire Estates are about $570,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on 24376.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.