- Current Prices:$232,000 to $262,500
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$223,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,182 to 2,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bel Aire Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Aire Hills are about $85,000 – $260,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.