- Current Prices:$234,000 to $265,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $270,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$75 to $100,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,182 to 2,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bel Aire Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel Aire Hills are about $85,000 – $245,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.