- Current Prices:$915,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$615,000 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$757,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$400
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,553 to 3,638Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bel-Harbor represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bel-Harbor are about $575,000 – $1,295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 3-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.