- Closed Prices:$157,049 to $255,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$33/mo,$400,$0,$200 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:858 to 1,538Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Belair Town is a neighborhood in Bowie, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1968 and 1968. Homes in Belair Town are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are assigned and street, and homes in Belair Town typically have zero spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.