- Current Prices:$729,000
- Closed Prices:$668,950 to $725,000
- Median Sale Price:$690,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$305
- Association Fee Ranges:$330 to $381,$280 to $381/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,830 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Belcaro are $640,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.