- Current Prices:$1,288,000 to $1,475,000
- Closed Prices:$793,000 to $1,625,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$610
- Association Fee Ranges:$699
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,701 to 3,246Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Belcourt Hill features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Belcourt Hill represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belcourt Hill are $1,575,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.