- Current Prices:$315,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$285,000 to $442,900
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$458
- Association Fee Ranges:$308 to $315,$55 to $318/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1987 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:678 to 1,110Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Belflora features a handful of attached and condo options. The homes in Belflora represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belflora are about $250,000 – $510,000 and sit on 89.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport, 1-car garage, street and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.