- Current Prices:$210,000
- Closed Prices:$86,000 to $397,800
- Median Sale Price:$175,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$300
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1957 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:700 to 1,969Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bell Park features a handful of single-family and manufactured options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bell Park are about $50,000 – $245,000 and sit on 6730-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.