- Current Prices:$330,000 to $489,900
- Closed Prices:$239,500 to $485,000
- Median Sale Price:$340,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$16.83 to $45/quarter,$0,$38 to $65/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,156 to 3,010Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bell West Ranch are about $150,000 – $350,000 and sit on 7005-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.