- Current Prices:$1,280,000 to $3,600,000
- Closed Prices:$1,050,000 to $2,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,699,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$357
- Association Fee Ranges:$687/mo,$687 to $706.32/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:3,794 to 9,592Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 9Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bella Collina are about $1,200,000 – $5,250,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.