- Current Prices:$364,900 to $619,000
- Closed Prices:$315,000 to $515,000
- Median Sale Price:$387,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$174
- Association Fee Ranges:$130/mo,$545 to $744/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,753 to 4,058Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
In terms of home type, Bella Notte At Vizcaya features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Bella Notte At Vizcaya are about $345,000 – $630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.