- Current Prices:$359,900 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$280,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$385,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$550 to $715/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,965 to 3,921Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
The Bella Notte at Vizcaya community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $220 to $792, and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,747 to as high as $6,139. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $220 to $792. Property taxes for the year can range from $4,385 to $7,036.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.