- Current Prices:$1,228,000 to $1,858,000
- Closed Prices:$795,000 to $1,858,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,001,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$458
- Association Fee Ranges:$128 to $285,$130 to $285/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,583 to 4,554Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bella Rosa features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Bella Rosa are about $890,000 – $1,890,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.