- Current Prices:$161,900 to $625,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $195/mo,$0,$190 to $632/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,055 to 7,920Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Bella Terra is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $120 to $760, master fees ranging from $190 to $2,400, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,489 to as high as $8,149. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $120 to $760, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,663 to as high as $4,206. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.