- Current Prices:$275,000 to $379,000
- Closed Prices:$274,000 to $365,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$36 to $330/quarter,$60 to $110/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,544 to 3,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Bella Vida are about $200,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.