- Current Prices:$1,499,000 to $1,789,000
- Closed Prices:$1,400,000 to $1,875,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,670,880
- Average $ per sq ft:$455
- Association Fee Ranges:$285/mo,$189 to $285
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:3,256 to 3,788Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bellagio represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bellagio are $1,505,000 and sit on 311.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.