- Current Prices:$295,000 to $700,000
- Closed Prices:$275,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$217
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,422 to 3,084Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Bellagio features a handful of condo and single-family options. This is a relatively new community, with construction beginning in 2014 and completed in 2015. In general, homes in Bellagio are about $275,000 – $550,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.