- Current Prices:$885,000
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $989,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$261
- Association Fee Ranges:$283.33/quarter,$66.66 to $66.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,750 to 4,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Bellamonte III are about $320,000 – $500,000 and sit on 10118.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.