- Current Prices:$695,500
- Closed Prices:$499,000 to $728,000
- Median Sale Price:$677,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$400
- Association Fee Ranges:$193,$52 to $550/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,295 to 2,033Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Bellarado Cortina is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Bellarado Cortina are about $410,000 – $1,310,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.