- Current Prices:$2,495,000 to $4,550,000
- Closed Prices:$540,000 to $6,700,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1063
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$4328 to $4358/mo,$781 to $5823
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1969 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 8,132Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
The community offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Bellaria Condominiums are about $575,000 – $8,795,000 and sit on 5.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.