- Current Prices:$799,000 to $999,888
- Closed Prices:$740,625 to $950,000
- Median Sale Price:$850,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$931
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1939 to 1957
- Sq. Ft.:710 to 1,390Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Belle Air Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belle Air Park are about $295,000 – $840,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, garage, off street parking, street, attached, detached garage, tandem parking, rv/boat parking, driveway, detached, guest parking, other, int access from garage and no parking on site.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.