- Current Prices:$186,500 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $875,000
- Median Sale Price:$227,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$145,$145 to $149/mo,$0 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:1,057 to 8,817Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The community of Belle Aire consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $149, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,451 to as high as $8,325. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $145 to $149, and taxes for the year are around $1,875.