- Current Prices:$189,000 to $398,500
- Closed Prices:$173,500 to $950,000
- Median Sale Price:$219,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $150,$145 to $159/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,076 to 4,373Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
Belle Aire is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Belle Aire are about $140,000 – $980,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.