- Current Prices:$1,199,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$749,000 to $3,385,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,224,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$846
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:790 to 2,799Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belle Haven are about $395,000 – $2,195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, street, carport, attached garage, off street parking, guest parking, detached garage, driveway, other, carport, garage, parking area, detached and uncovered.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.