- Closed Prices:$265,000
- Median Sale Price:$265,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$457/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:2,475 to 2,503Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Belle Oaks is a neighborhood in Jacksonville, Florida. Homes in Belle Oaks are 2,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Belle Oaks typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.