- Current Prices:$389,900
- Closed Prices:$82,500 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$279
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:567 to 1,570Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bellecrest Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bellecrest Heights are about $40,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are carport, 1-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.