- Current Prices:$219,500 to $435,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$295,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$310
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $519/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:638 to 3,300Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Bellevue Biscayne is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bellevue Biscayne are about $60,000 – $500,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.