- Current Prices:$335,000
- Closed Prices:$134,900 to $314,900
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$76
- Association Fee Ranges:$137.1 to $190,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1961
- Sq. Ft.:1,306 to 4,589Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Bellevue Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bellevue Park are about $85,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.