- Current Prices:$207,000 to $235,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $250,000
- Median Sale Price:$230,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$147
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$100 to $115/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 5,717Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Bellingham Oaks are about $140,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.