- Current Prices:$59,900 to $229,000
- Closed Prices:$27,100 to $236,900
- Median Sale Price:$159,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$150
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1869 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:621 to 7,420Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Bellwood Park Place is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Bellwood Park Place are about $45,000 – $270,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features finished, unfinished and partially finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.