- Current Prices:$1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$660,000 to $1,225,000
- Median Sale Price:$715,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$3/mo,$0,$237/quarter,$25 to $30
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,184 to 6,943Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Belmead South Run Crossing represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmead South Run Crossing are about $570,000 – $1,100,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.