- Current Prices:$65,000 to $125,000
- Closed Prices:$30,000 to $155,000
- Median Sale Price:$68,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$70
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$57 to $355/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:810 to 1,345Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Belmont At Ryals Chase Condominiums features a handful of single-family, condo and manufactured options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Belmont At Ryals Chase Condominiums are about $30,000 – $315,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.