- Current Prices:$282,000 to $1,129,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $979,000
- Median Sale Price:$639,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$25 to $259/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1916 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 4,805Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont are about $270,000 – $1,150,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.