- Current Prices:$619,900
- Closed Prices:$438,000 to $654,000
- Median Sale Price:$619,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$248
- Association Fee Ranges:$95 to $99/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,932 to 3,730Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Belmont Forest is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont Forest are about $375,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.