- Current Prices:$139,900 to $155,000
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $305,000
- Median Sale Price:$211,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$134
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1927 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,086 to 3,092Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont Heights are about $85,000 – $205,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.