- Current Prices:$1,350,000
- Closed Prices:$1,425,000 to $1,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,625,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1072
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1946 to 1947
- Sq. Ft.:1,240 to 2,470Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Belmont Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont Park are about $365,000 – $1,875,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, attached garage, carport, off street parking, street, rv/boat parking and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.