- Current Prices:$435,000 to $714,999
- Closed Prices:$389,900 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$624,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$286
- Association Fee Ranges:$295,$200 to $295/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1944 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:1,213 to 2,895Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Belmont Park features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont Park are about $115,000 – $710,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.