- Current Prices:$1,250,000 to $1,738,000
- Closed Prices:$950,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$669
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1936 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,321 to 3,991Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Belmont Park is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Belmont Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont Park are about $410,000 – $2,285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, 3-car garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.