- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $283,000
- Median Sale Price:$247,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$26.67 to $66.67/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:994 to 1,672Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Belmont Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont Park are about $55,000 – $600,000 and sit on 7520-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.