- Current Prices:$209,900 to $378,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $365,690
- Median Sale Price:$258,790
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$88,$8 to $16.26/mo,$60 to $88
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,340 to 5,028Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
The Belmont community offers a wide variety of housing designs, making it easy for buyers to find their perfect home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $10 to $99. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,163 to as high as $6,780 in this community.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.