- Current Prices:$205,000 to $475,000
- Closed Prices:$167,900 to $398,765
- Median Sale Price:$260,495
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $88,$8 to $88/mo,$60 to $90
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,340 to 4,986Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Belmont are about $205,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.